الجمعة، 16 سبتمبر 2011

Reliable - Cheyenne Jewel bdsm free video gay

bdsms tgp

Year: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Duration: 00:14:42 + 00:13:17 + 00:15:19 + 00:15:48 + 00:03:00
Description: Cheyenne got the summons the night before the shoot ... we needed a quick fil in and she is perpetually a good candidate ... She got straight to bed, since she was four hours absent by car, she started driving at 10am hardcore bdsm , got to the studio at 2pm and we got right into shooting ... To answer the elect to submission and my perverted plots, pleased me ... I tie her up, Dom her on all sides the room with a motivational cane ... I just enjoy my time by her ... rigged up by the collar, I pull her feet up behind her in a kneeling hogtie ... then a single tail through her raiment ... it still bites very well ... In the second scene we frogtie eddish. leg, position spanking slave bdsm her against a wall, pull her hands over contrary, then use 10 pound weights to keep preasure on the propagate knees ... Cheyenne is tough ... she endures it well ... I clamp her nipples and labia and give her a chance for pleasure ... sometimes pain and pleasure just dont drudge ... the clamps on her nipples were more than just a wandering ... onto latex bdsm her back with her ass in the air, I chew her ass and whip her ... a larger plug and she can't hold it in through the strokes ... a bit annoyed, I stifle her with a wad of cloth and tape ... I fill her numskull with milk ... a bit more than a half gallon ... Cheyenne feels the preasure in her visceral cavity and can't hold it at all ... I cane her from one side the expulsion ... Then I must say goodbay to Cheyenne to do a meeting ... but I leave her with Bane ... Bane ropes her prostrate, rigs her with a weighted crotch rope and free tour sexandsubmission sexual bdsm sex gives her the goat milker test ... many models have folded ... Cheyenne stays strong through sincere struggles ... Bane pleasures her and gives Cheyenne her single reward for the day ... one well appreciated orgasm ... This is Cheyenne's 3rd pay a ~ to to SocietySM and it just keeps getting better ...

bdsms tgp

bdsms tgp

bdsms tgp

File size: 700.9 MB

bdsms tgp