الاثنين، 5 سبتمبر 2011

July 13, 2011 | Praise the Naturals | Lily Lasciel sm bdsm neigung

bdsm free video gay
Year of making:July 13, 2011
Genre: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Duration:00:10:47 + 00:13:11 + 00:14:07 + 00:06:02 + 00:06:26
In roles:Lily Lasciel
Description:
Whatever forces, infernal or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their enterprise long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bonds, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the advice and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the not high exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...each way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her dead ~ is bdsms tgp stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I wrap her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's not sharp in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her into disgrace and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to dull down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I be considered to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills reaped ground and I turn up the current...she's never felt this prior to and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums nimbly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit afresh and she cums again...that's fun...of course I act spanking slave bdsm it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week audibly at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is a great quantity more rare than some folks would have you believing...I cause to yield her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...the whole of the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in bdsm gay torture her expanding rectum...that time I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and accord. it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly public again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...from her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going another time...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding during the time that much as bdsm anal possible...both torments getting the best of her, I prolong until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of wish today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoliation this one...she'll be back...
bdsm free video gay

File size: 548.2 MB

bdsm free video gay