الأحد، 8 مايو 2011

Jan 31, 2008 Dana DeArmond megaupload bdsm

funny bdsm deviant constructions
Year: 2008
Country: San Francisco
Genre: BDSM
Length: 1:09:54
Starring: Dana DeArmond

Description: Let me count you what a joy it was to bring Dana DeArmond back to the Waterbondage formal! She is bdsm in germany gallers easy to work with, very hot and gives everything she has to a send forth. The bondages are tight and she not only takes them lacking complaint bdsm fiction but I think she gets off even better when things cause to be rough. In scene three we get a bit silly. After I become bankrupt her, I lower her onto a dildo for a "sit n extend bdsm kneel" scenario. I make Dana bdsm torture free tube speak to us all in gaggese over this tough suspension. She becomes quite fluent in my favorite bdsm extreme bdsm slave torture tube language by the end of this scene. Thank you Dana for anger the "work" out of my job.


funny bdsm deviant constructions

Video Quality: HDTV
Video Format: WMV
Video codec: DivX
Audio Codec: AC3
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 29.97fps 856Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 64Kbps
File magnitude: 471.1 MB

funny bdsm deviant constructions